Shotokan Karate Do Embroidery
• Available in calligraphy styles Kaisho (semi-formal) and Gyosho (cursive style). When you order please choose the position of the embroidery on the left chest of the jacket or on the lower lapel of the jacket above the manufacturer’s label. If you have a special requirement please call us on 818 889 3856.
• Our designs are hand-digitized by our own staff, stitch by stitch. They are then under-sewn before the design is completed using heavy-duty Japanese industrial sewing machines.
• Four our Shotokan Karate Do embroidery We use only the highest quality materials from manufacturers in Japan and Germany.
• Our service is fast and accurate: we normally ship within 7–10 days of receipt of your order, often much sooner.
• Guaranteed accurate FREE Japanese translations and no “set up” charges saving you as much as $65 per uniform.
• We use ONLY Grade A German Dacron thread in the colors: very red, traditional Japanese gold, jet black, platinum white, gold or silver luster, blue, navy or midnight blue, & brown.
• Custom design service: please call, 1 (818) 889-3856.
• FREE UNIFORM EMBROIDERY service up to a value of $15 per uniform. Please use the embroidery coupon when you check out. The majority of our designs cost just $15 so for purchasers of new Meijin uniforms, it’s FREE
More about Gichin Funakishi’s Shotokan here: JKA Shotokan series here